Purpose-driven art and photography placement
We work with individuals, companies, designers, and institutions to curate, procure and install art and photography in homes, public and private spaces. When well curated, art tells a story, influences thinking, stir emotions and defines the space it inhabits. On a larger scale, art can brand it's environment.
Fresh thinking with an individual approach
Unlike other companies and services, we do not draw from large libraries of aging, irrelevant or overused imagery to develop solutions for our clients. We meet, talk and review spaces, research work from artists and photographers, organize commissions and/or licensing, produce print editions where needed, and handle framing and mounting.
Our services include:
• Meet/interview key personnel to guide art/photography research and procurement
• Coordinate with designers, owners, builders and/or space planners where needed
• Evaluate lighting, traffic, space, audience(s) to ensure best placement
• Comprehensive in-house fine art print studio to produce museum standard prints and exhibits of all sizes
• Complete framing and mounting services
• Purpose-driven art & photography research and placement
• Installation and exhibition planning and curation
• Artist-friendly business model
For inquiries and questions about placement, call or contact us.